Sunday, April 16, 2006

Trip to Maryland






Last weekend I flew all the way to Maryland to see my Auntie Jess, Uncle Austin, and Cuz Aidan. We had a blast! The plane ride was so much more fun this time then when I was 3 months old. I looked out the window, flirted with the people behind me, and overall was a cutie. Aidan and I had such fun together. We went to the mall and rode in the same stroller! I kept trying to play with his feet. We went into a cool store called L.L. Bean. Daddy went bananas looking at all the fun outdoorsy stuff. Thankfully Aunt Jess kept up with me so my parents could shop. On Sunday we went to church together and Aidan and I decided to take naps while the big people paid attention. We went to a cool grocery store and Momma went bananas over the olive bar! Over the weekend I managed to put all of Aidan's toys in my mouth, but not at once. We had a great time and I can't wait to see him again this summer.

No comments: