Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Preggers update 21 weeks


Well today I had another doctor appointment and all is still going swimmingly. I had gained 7 lbs putting me up to 107. This was very good. My blood pressure was 110 over 62 and the baby's heartbeat was 157. The doctor said everything seemed to be going perfectly. I had had some blood work done and all that came back normal so that is another item checked off the list.


Lately, she has been kicking more vigorously and sometimes I can see the little bumps outside my belly. She moves the most when I wake up in the morning, at church, and after I eat. So that tells me she'll be a morning person, love going to church, and have a hearty appetite. Or so we'll see.


Katie Jo still doesn't have a lot of awareness of what's happening but she loves to pull up my shirt to check out by belly. Last week she laid her head down on my stomach for a few moments so maybe in her own way she knows.


Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks.

No comments: