Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pregnancy Update 27 weeks

Here I am at 24 weeks.

On the pregnancy front everything is going very well and I am now 27 weeks putting me only one week away from the last trimester. I had a couple of weeks where I was super tired but thankfully that has passed. I chalk it up to the culmination of all the work we've been doing around the house and probably wearing myself out. Lately I've been walking a lot in the afternoon and that has given me a new boost of energy.



I had a doctor appointment a couple of weeks ago and had gained another 7 lbs putting me up to 114. I feel good about gaining the weight so far and will probably reach a goal of 30 lbs or more by the end. I managed to catch up last time after being so sick and hope to do the same this time. Baby's heartbeat was 154. Everything else was in tip top shape and it was a quick visit again.



Yesterday, I got some terrific news in finding out I passed my glucose test and that my iron levels were good. Last pregnancy I had to go back for the dreaded three hour test and had to take the iron pills so I feel lucky to have gotten out of all that this time. I guess all that's left is getting bigger, swelling up, and giving birth. No problem!



Katie Jo still loves to find "Mommy's baby" and give it a pat. I started referring to her as Georgia and now Katie Jo will point to my belly when we ask her "where's Georgia?" She can say the name too with an emphasis on the "ja" sound.

No comments: