Monday, September 07, 2009

Portrait Innovations shoot 2009

Way back at in August I took the girls to Portrait Innovations to get their yearly shots. I like this place because they are quick, friendly, organized, and you get the prints that day. Thankfully my mom was in town and went because I don't know how anyone could do it alone. The girls Katie Jo did an excellent job! She smiled, laughed and cooperated like a pro. Georgia on the other hand was a pistol. I didn't think we would walk out with any good ones of her but that just goes to show how great they are at PI. She had some wonderful shots and we walked out happy!
Now, because I never want to make it look like it was all roses I have included the good and the bad! Enjoy!
THE GOOD









THE BAD (MOSTLY JUST FUNNY)







2 comments:

Judy Johnson said...

I love this post! The last shots are a lot funnier today than they were that day! :-) Gran

Alison said...

Those pictures are so good! I agree about PI... They are great and have great prices! The last time we took Mary Alice she cried the WHOLE time but we still had trouble picking out pictures. I don't know how they got good ones! I was very impressed.