Saturday, January 02, 2010

Ist photo session

I love getting gifts. I love wondering what they are and then the excitement of opening them to see what's inside. So, this year when I asked for money it was a step outside of the norm. BUT I've had my eye on a certain camera for some time and it doesn't cost the kind of money I make subbing so I had to find another route. I decided to put the money I received towards purchasing the new camera. The day after Christmas Katie Jo and I loaded up and headed to Costco to make my big purchase. Luckily the camera I wanted was in stock and came in a kit with the camera, two lenses, a camera bag, and a memory card. Jackpot! So now I have a nice new camera and Sunday morning seemed like a good time to try it out. So here's a little sample of our photo shoot.








1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your Christmas present sounds just like mine. :-) I got the Nikon D5000 from Costco. Mine came with the lenses, bag, and memory card too. did you get the same one?