Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Round here


Things round here have been crazy busy. I have fallen very behind on the blog but here are a few shots to tide you over.

I love this shot of the two girls. Such a sweet expression on their faces. One day Katie Jo caught a rainbow. She was very proud!
This occasionally happens and I thought it would be best to capture it on film.
Our resident artist, Katie Jo, painted this beauty today. It's a rainbow, sun, clouds, a unicorn, angel and flowers.
I mean really have you ever seen such a beautifully painted flower? She's going to be five in a few days!

3 comments:

Joni said...

LOVE the pic of them together on the couch! Too cute! KJ is gonna be 5 in less than a week! That's crazy! Wow.

Kim said...

These are so sweet. I love her painting, what a big girl!!! :)

Kelly said...

So glad you're back! That is a wonderful piece of art by Katie Jo!