Sunday, May 28, 2006

Gift Arrival








My big birthday gift finally arrived! Mom, Dad, Gran, Pop, and Uncle Brian all went in together to get me my very own playhouse. What a neat toy! It has four sides with a bank/market, schoolhouse, sports center, and gas station to play at. I'm sure right now I'll just enjoy exploring but soon I'll be pretending and playing for hours with this cool toy. When they walked me out to look at it for the first time I let out a little "Ahh." In baby talk that translates to "For Me?"

3 comments:

Susanhigh said...

Katie Jo it looks like you are having way too much fun. I think that means when you grow up you'll be a most effective shopper since you're training this early!
Tell your daddy for your next birthday you want an expense account!
Enjoy!
"Aunt" Suz

Anonymous said...

Katie Jo, can we come stay in your new house? We will bring our sleeping bags. Maybe next year your daddy will buy you a car to go with your house.
Love, Auntie KayeDawg and Uncle Cheapo Weaver

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you learn to work that ATM! Daddy will have to get a second job to be able to afford you.

Love you bunches!
Gran