Monday, June 05, 2006

Suuunny Florida






We drove all the way down to sunny Florida to visit Granddaddy, Mema, Gigi, and Granddaddy Byars. We had such a good time and a bonus was meeting our family from out west: Uncle Jason, Aunt Josephina, cousin James, and cousin Joshua. It was such fun playing with them before they left. I got to swim in Granddaddy and Mema's pool. My Daddy tried to ride a shark but he fell off! Don't worry it was the "full of air" kind. We also took a ride on Granddaddy's boat. I wore a life jacket just in case they decided to go fast (which they didn't). We stopped at a little island and let the dogs run around and chase birds. Granddaddy almost had to rescue Baby cause she ran so far out into the water. The next day I got to swim in Gigi's pool and she fixed me my very first ice cream cone. I ate it right up and didn't share none. Saturday night they took me to a Devil Ray's baseball game. Mema had a suite just for those bankin people and we had the best time eating peanuts and hotdogs and drinkin milk! I stayed up waaay past my bedtime but I was so good so they'd let me stay a little longer. We finished out our trip with breakfast at IHOP on Sunday mornin. I miss them already but know I'll see them again before I can say "Suuunny Florida."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are lots of blue eyes in these pictures...wonder where on earth you got yours? :-) I'm still saying they are the Johnson big blues!