Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pics, pics, pics

A few weeks ago we thought the pool was open. We got dressed, ready and walked to it only to find it closed. So we quickly recovered and I sent Jay to Walgreens to buy the cheapest sprinkler he could find. He did and man has it been a huge hit. KJ had the best time that afternoon and played in it for over an hour. I guess we got a good watering for our yard as well! Georgia wouldn't go near it but had fun watching.


This may be one of the cutest shots ever!Her hair is completely out of control. It is so curly now and we have no idea where it came from.


This is how I found KJ the other night before I went to bed.

G's big cheese smile

G's surprised face

I straightened her hair that night after bath. Curls are cuter and they were back in full force when she woke up the next morning!

I went to preschool on Tuesday to see G in her music class. She was super excited to see me and didn't sing a lick! She got a hand stamp at the end and was so proud to show it off!

1 comment:

April said...

Great pics Amber!! Looks like they had a blast and loooove those curls :)