Sunday, June 25, 2006

Edisto Family Vacation





Yahoo! We just got back from my favorite place, so far, the BEACH! We spent the week swimming, sleeping, sunning, and stuffing our faces with food. It was a great break from all the boring toys around here! The best part was Mr. Ed, Mrs. Corrine and Agnes Rose came all the way from Texas to vacation with us. Mr. Ed and Mrs. Corrine are friends of Momma and Daddy's and Agnes is my new friend. She is a little older than me but we got along just fine. She helped me fine-tune my walking skills and by the end of the week I was walkin around without even thinking about it!
The best part of the week was the water. I just loved sitting in it and splashing. Sometimes the big waves crashing would scare me a little bit but I stayed close to the edge so not to get swept away. Daddy kept callin me a loggerhead since I'd crawl towards the water like one. I liked raking the sand with my shovel and putting sand into the bucket with my hands. Momma says we'll never get all the sand shells off of my scalp but I think it looks like freckles and no one will notice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the lazy bum sleeping with the dog?

Anonymous said...

who is the lazy bum sleeping with the dog?