Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Little Update

So we've got us a little dog door from the den out onto the back porch and I've been checking it out for some time. You'll see from the pictures I've finally gotten it figured out! I never made it all the way through but with a few more tries I'll be running outside right behind Baby and Lexi.


















Every Saturday Daddy makes his world famous pancakes. I can't tell you exactly how he does it but I hear it's something to do with "lettin the mix sit." Anyway, I haven't gotten to have syrup yet but it is a yummy time with the folks.


















Momma got me a new slide to play on this past weekend for a whole $10. We got its worth out in just two slides! I also am modeling my nifty overalls thanks to Aunt Joni who always makes sure I have plenty of tiger wear.
















Get Ready!



















Lets do that again!
















Popsicles are my favorite treat in the whole wide world. Sunday afternoon me and the folks we relaxing on the back porch and Momma thought it'd be fun to share one. SHARE? She must have been out of her mind.































Gone! Thankfully Lexi was around to help clean up. That Lexi always seems to be in the right place at the right time!














In other news Momma also got me a new beanbag to relax on. She figured it was time
to graduate from the pile of pillows I had been laying on to watch the tube.
















Baby loves it too! Go figure. She is capable of finding a nesting spot in almost any situation.

No comments: