Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend in Charlotte

This weekend we made our way to Charlotte. Daddy had a golf date with some buddies and Momma had a date with her friend Kelly for some shopping. We stopped over Friday with our friends Martin, April and Maddie. I'd never met Maddie before but we had a great time hanging out and playing. I can't wait to see her again!





















On Saturday Momma dropped Daddy off and made her way to Kelly's. While they caught up I took a nice long nap and then we went shopping. Momma got me a couple of cute outfits. Imagine that! Kelly had a great big beast of a dog named Gus and a little beast of a dog named Harper. I had such fun petting them. Then Momma found me leaning against Gus like he was a Lazyboy. So she got a cute shot. Then I leaned over and hugged him and she got another snapshot.



Momma just had to include this shot. This was from last week when I ran through the sprinkler in the yard. I was a wet mess!





And here I am today with Daddy. We were playing outside and Momma caught us being silly. I am sure glad to be home!

No comments: