Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've got you babe

This past Saturday Jay and I were invited to a "have to dress up" Halloween party. So after much thought I decided we'd go as Sonny and Cher. I managed to scrap together two outfits with a trip to the local thrift store. I think it turned out pretty well! Jay was the best looking woman at the party. I know the scarf around his head looks a little out of place but that wig was crazy and the hairs had a mind of their own so we had to keep strays out of his face. It was all worth it since all the guests voted and Jay won best individual prize! He got a really nice gift bag. And I might add he wore actual high heals! The men were impressed but the women really thought he was a trooper! On a side note to all you moms, I think I look more like Mr. Noodle from the Elmo/Sesame Street shows than Sonny Bono!

No comments: