Thursday, October 04, 2007

Weekend with Gran and Pop

This past weekend Gran and Pop came for a visit. We had a great time! On Friday we went to Tumblebugs at the Y and Pop ran around with KJ. She showed him how to climb, jump, and balance. Friday afternoon Jay came home early and proceeded to cut limbs from our trees. My dad helped and they managed to work until 10 minutes before we had to leave for dinner. We all went to Fatz and then over to the outlets. Katie Jo had fun running around and acting crazy while they all chased after her. I got to enjoy looking in a few shops without any one with me! Georgia slept most of this time. Saturday we went downtown and had lunch at Fleet Landing. It is the greatest place to eat and was a perfect day. We sat outside and since it was so windy there were a ton of sailboats for KJ to look at. After lunch we went over to waterfront park and Katie Jo waved to all the passing boats. It was a great day and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Saturday nite Jay and I had a banquet to attend at church so I guess that counted as our date while we had free babysitting. Sunday Gran and Pop headed back to the upstate and we headed to church. We all had a nice, relaxing weekend together.
























1 comment:

Alli said...

I love me some Waterfront Park. I've never had lunch at Fleet Landing though. I'll have to check that one out!