Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Katie Jo's thoughts

The following are some comments Katie Jo has made lately that were so cute I had to record them for memory sake.



The following was a conversation held between KJ and Gran.

Gran: Katie Jo who do you want to change your dirty diaper: Daddy or Gran?

KJ: (After thinking for a few seconds) Pop!


One afternoon I was sitting on her bed and sat back against the pillow. I knocked my head against the wall.

KJ: Mommy bumped noodle?

Mommy: Yep I bumped my noodle on the wall.

KJ: Mommy be careful.



We were building blocks in the bonus room while Georgia took a nap in her room. The tower was high and fell down when I added one too many blocks. Katie Jo made the following comment.

KJ: Mommy, shh shh, Georgia's sleeping.

She opened the door one night and commented, "Look Mommy, it's night time outside."

And finally the cutest comment came one day when we were looking at a book. As I finished the page she went to turn to the next and said, "Let's see what happens next."



Some other comments (demands) she's been making lately are: get up, come here, sit down, help me, build a castle, pull my shirt, chase me, push me, now run, now jump, and she just said "draw a picture of Georgia."



Some other things she's accomplished lately are saying "I love you Mommy or I love you Daddy" and she says amen at the end of blessing and prayers. So sweet!

1 comment:

Alli said...

I love Katie Jo's thoughts! So sweet! Aren't we blessed to have such sweet girls?!
;)