Thursday, April 02, 2009

March pics

March was a CRAZY month. I have been a Math Coach for the last 8 weeks with five of those during March. I enjoyed the position and it gave some extra income but I'm ready to get back to being home with my girls and the occasional sub day. The girls and I all had the stomach bug the first of the month and that robbed us of a weekend plus some. I also went on my trip which was another four and half days of the month and then there's just been the usual rat race of every day normal life. I'm ready to just get back to the normal part for April! I haven't been very good with keeping up with the blog but really because of the new job I didn't have a lot of reasons to take pics. So this is a month update with a few shots of the girls.

Here's Katie Jo and Georgia getting their teeth cleaned before bed.

This was taken when Georgia had the bug. This NEVER happens so I definitely needed to capture it on film!

One of our first warm days was spent on the back porch eating Popsicles.



This is what I'm dealing with folks. Seriously!

We went bowling this past Saturday which was about as fun as Chinese Water Torture. Next time we'll get a sitter for Georgia. They did look cute though!

G and I at the bowling ally. Georgia was crying and had just stopped pulling my hair.

KJ enjoyed the lanes and insisted on carrying her own ball.

Family photo: Anyone who knows Jay well can read into that smile. He was MISERABLE!

Katie Jo and Reilly Kaye

Sunday morning Georgia was reading the paper. It was so cute!


That's all! There will be more to come in April so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Alli said...

I'm so sorry y'all were sick! Glad you're better and that you'll have more time at home with the kids. Love the matching dresses. I just have one question...who is the ghostly figure in the window behind you and Georgia? ha!

Amber said...

That would be a woman in the bar smoking! Nice!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love their little pink and green outfits!!

Steph