Thursday, February 06, 2014

Throwback Thursday: A Day in History

I thought it would be fun to go back and see if there were any post from 2-6-14 and there were three!

2-6-07
This was a pregnancy update when I was pregnant with Georgia!

I had another doctor appointment today and all was well. I weighed in at 100.5 which was a four pound gain. I now feel I am well on my way to gaining and showing it. The doc listened to the heartbeat which was in the 150's. The baby has apparently stepped off the treadmill and is now walking around at a slow pace! Everything else was as usual and I go again in four weeks. Seventeen weeks down and twenty three to go!

2-6-08
These next few pictures were from a trip we took to Columbia to see our friends Allison and Cory and their children Ava Love and Tate, SO LONG AGO!!!!
The bottom two were from a post on the same day about the girls and I have some time together after we got back from Columbia.





No comments: