Monday, February 03, 2014

Wait for it, wait for it...

I can't believe this is happening, but here I am BLOGGING after an almost three year hiatus!  Not that anything posted will be earth-shattering, but one never knows.
As I was recently looking for an old soccer picture of Katie Jo I realized how much fun it was looking back at the days of old and wow! the memories of the girls when they were younger blew my mind.  It made me realize how this really is an excellent log of life.  Facebook used to feel that way and now it feels full of articles and links and not a lot of the everyday fun that first hooked me.
So, this spot will be a place for family to see our exciting or not-so-exciting happenings, a place for me to record the girl's activities, their funny sayings, what they are in to at the moment, or just a catch up when I don't blog for awhile.  That will happen frequently. ;)
Recently,
Katie Jo got Terrific Kid
Georgia lost a tooth
Katie Jo competed in a gymnastics meet
Georgia turned 100 for the 100th day of school
We went on a fun family trip to Caw Caw park
Oh yeah, and it snowed (kind of)








No comments: