Thursday, May 03, 2007

Preggars Update 30 weeks

Today I had another OB appointment and everything checked out perfect, as usual. I weighed in at 120 which was a 6 lb gain and I was very pleased with that. The baby's heart rate was 153 which was healthy. Besides that there were no other big happenings. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes which was nice. The picture above is me at 28 weeks. I'm probably not a lot bigger now but will be soon enough. I'm still feeling great and continuing to walk everyday with my neighbor Emily and her son. I think that has helped a lot this pregnancy. The baby has still been moving around a great deal and is starting to run out of room. We have our 30 week ultrasound tomorrow so it'll be nice to see the baby one last time before her arrival in July.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog!
Love,
Sammer T.