Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just a bunch of pics

These couple of pics of Katie Jo were taken yesterday. She was just too cute in this hat she found on the floor. She wore it all around the house and later when we went for a walk. She's become such a talker lately even more and is now putting two and three words together. She loves to say, "cold milk, mickey mouse, choc milk, baby dog, baby doll, and some other cute combos.
Georgia and I sat on the swing yesterday and I was able to get some good pics of her. Still don't know who she looks like though.






Sunday Jay cleaned out the garage and Katie Jo discovered some Christmas decorations.


These were some cute shots of Georgia in her favorite place to hang out.
This one is of Georgia on Monday.





Saturday we went to Reilly Kaye's second birthday party at McDonald's. Katie Jo had a blast running around with her friends and eating junk!
I had Joni take this picture of me with Katie Jo. I'm always to one behind the camera so I decided I needed to get an actual shot of my child with her mother.
Katie Jo loves the tricycle she got for her birthday from Gran and Pop. Every time we get it out she gets better at peddling it. Soon she'll be able to do it on her own without any help.





1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think Georgia looks a little like your Dad, but in a cute girly way of course!
I love the tricycle! What a big girl!
You look great btw! :-)