Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Report

We had a great weekend here at our house doing pretty much nothing at all. Friday we went to Fatz for dinner and Katie Jo flirted with the little boy at the table beside us. Saturday we hung around the house all day. Jay put up ceiling fans on our front porch so now we can sit out there and get a nice breeze and I stayed inside most of the day with the girls. I'm sure we did a lot of productive things but right now I can't think of any examples. Saturday nite we went to eat at Cracker Barrel with our friends the Weavers and Jen and her daughter. Katie Jo stuffed her face with biscuits and mac and cheese. Sunday was church but because it was homecoming we didn't have any nite activities. We took advantage of this and drove over to Folly Beach. Jay and I couldn't remember the last time we were there it had been so long. Maybe 5 or 6 years. We walked out on the pier and then ate dinner at Locklear's (I think). I had the best fried shrimp I can remember having in a looong time. So we ate out more this weekend than we needed to but it was all good food! Here are some pics from Folly.




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures! I'm lovin' it that Jay is sportin' his BHS shirt! :-)

Alli said...

Ava and I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Love ya girl!