Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun with Friends

This past weekend I went to Hilton Head to meet up with my good buddies, Kelly and Elsa. We had a great time catching up, relaxing, and doing nothing at all. It was so nice to get away. This was my first time away from Georgia so I was in need of a break. I missed Jay and my girls but going away sometimes makes you realize how much you enjoy your every day life. Jay did a great job by himself and it is nice to leave and not feel anxious about what's going on at home. If you ever go to Hilton Head I suggest eating at Santa Fe. It was a southwestern menu and was excellent.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love love love the new picture header! :-)

Amy Wallace said...

Sounds like a fun trip

Alli said...

Beautiful girls! I'm sure you had a great time with such great company. :)

Wellspring SC said...

Wow... y'all still look great!
I know you had fun catching up.
That was probably a better trip than Camp Lavida!!!

I love the picture of the girls on the boat!

:)
susan