Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last Weekend

I am just now getting around to posting some pics from last weekend. I think if you get them in before the next weekend begins the blogging police won't get you.
In a nutshell, Jay and I went out on Friday, we went out on the boat Saturday, hung around the house Saturday afternoon, and Sunday was a blur as usual.
The pictures are in reverse order.

Here are some photos of the girls from Saturday afternoon. KJ found these sunglasses and she looked so funny after putting them on. It was hot which accounted for her crazy hair.



Earlier on Saturday we took the boat out for the first time. It was very choppy waters and my mother would have had a heart attack. I had a death grip on both girls. They both loved it though and we had a great time.

After riding around for awhile we dropped the anchor, rested and ate lunch.

Joni took this picture of us when we were on the way back. Under the two children was a very cute bathing suit, but doesn't that just say it all about the life of a mother?

Here is a picture of Jay and I from Friday night. He tied his bow in one attempt and it looked perfect! He got to sit by a girl who does campaign fundraising so I only got to talk to him when I needed the bread passed. We had a good time and I enjoyed catching up with our friends Matt and Patience.




3 comments:

Judy Johnson said...

Your mother is having palpitations just reading about it.

Kelly said...

Caroline said, "Look there's Katie Jo, and she has crazy hair!" :-)

Alli said...

You looked great Amber! Oh, and I didn't know you had a boat. How fun!