Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Independence Day








Fourth of July this year was a lot more exciting than last year. I included a photo from last year just so you could see the difference. First of all, I got to be in a very cool parade. Mia and Momma decorated my wagon special just for the day. We met all the other neighbors at the club house and being led by a firetruck we paraded through our neighborhood. It was real hot as you can see by one of my photos but we had fun nevertheless. That night Momma and Daddy had invited a bunch of people over to eat and have fun. I got to see some of my friends and listen in on lots of interesting conversation. Daddy nearly passed out from grilling the million hamburgers but everyone loved them and I even got a little taste of one before going to bed. Can't wait to see how next year will be even more different. Maybe they'll let me drive the firetruck?

No comments: