Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Tale of Two Pigs

So apparently every little girl must go through the pig tail rite of passage and today was my P-Day, so to speak. Momma scooped my hair up into two little twigs and secured it with some sassy bows. You're probably thinking she had to wrestle me to the ground to accomplish this feat, but in fact all it took was letting me play with the phone for a few moments. Thankfully they were high enough on my head that I didn't mess them up in the car seat, but even better was the rat nest just below from turning my head side to side on the way to the park. That's why all pics are from the front! All my friends thought my new do looked pretty cool. I had lots of fun running around and getting sweaty. I passed out on the ground once and thought it was the heat, but apparently I was transmitting information through my new antennas. Just kidding!





No comments: