Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lymania


So last weekend we made our way to Lyman for a little fun with family and friends. Well maybe just family this time since it was a real short trip.


Here I am with Gran on Sunday before we left.


Here I am with Gran and Pop. He was so excited to see me he didn't even bother changing out of his Sunday best.

We went over to see Mia Sunday and had a blast. She read me a book and Daddy clowned around with me.


Here I am doing my latest trick "touch down." When Momma or Daddy call it out to me I throw my hands up and smile real big.

On Saturday nite I got to visit with Granny and Papa for a late birthday dinner for Momma.


Granny and Papa brought Momma a watermelon for her birthday. I tried to pick it up. No luck though. It's a little too heavy, even for me!

Here I am with Uncle Brian. He was super happy to see me. He always lets me go outside and walk around. He's the only one who can stand the heat while following me around.

Daddy bought a funny lookin hat at the Byrnes football game on Saturday. I kind of feel like the flying nun.

No comments: