Sunday, June 24, 2007

Baby Shower 6-23-07

On Saturday I had a baby shower with my friends here in the Lowcountry. We had a great time and it was nice to get together to laugh, eat, and have a good time. Georgia got some nice gifts and now she won't have to have all hand me downs from her big sister.



How many people does it take to pin on a corsage? Not one...

Not two...But three people! Finally, the seasoned pro comes through, my mom!
The hostesses, Kayci, Kim, me, Stephanie, and Emily.
One person was so sweet to get outfits for both girls with matching colors. They both had sailboats on them too.

Georgia got lots of cute comfy clothes.

Pretty dresses.
The all important onesies.
This one says "Daddy does my hair."And a lamp to match the decor in her room.

This is the quilt my grandmother, Elsie, made for Georgia. It is even more beautiful in person and has all the colors and critters that will be in the decor for Georgia's room.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quilt is so beautiful! I'm sure you guys are loving this special time. Enjoy these last few days/weeks! Kisses & Hugs, Aunt Jess