Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I despise Chuck E. Cheese

Today Katie Jo and I went to a MOMS club event at Chuck E. Cheese and I learned a valuable lesson: Is it not important to get out of the house at any cost. We've been once before for a birthday party but what I forgot was that we had a coupon for the food, Katie Jo was content to sit in the mechanical toys without putting a token in, and there were lots of people to hang out with. Oh, and I wasn't 36 weeks pregnant. Today we paid for our food ($15 for salad, individual pizza, and a drink), I (stupidly so) got $4 worth of tokens, and there were only a few other moms there that were having to chase their own toddlers. And I'm 36 weeks pregnant. Needless to say it was our last trip for a while. Katie Jo did have a good time and she was most fond of the skee ball game. We did win 37 tickets which got us a very nice rubber ladybug with a sucker on the back to stick to things. I pressed it against a wall when we got home and it lasted up there for 15 seconds. What a deal! I'll step down off my soap box now. Enjoy the cute pictures of her prior to our departure and her snooze on the way there.


No comments: