Friday, June 01, 2007

The week in review

Don't get too excited about a weekly update because this may be the only one I do for awhile. I had a little extra time so I thought I'd give a blow by blow of our week via Katie Jo.

Well, this week Mommy and I had a busy time. On Tuesday we went over to a friend's house to play with a bunch of other kids. My favorite part was going outside and playing with the bubbles. On Wednesday we went to the beach, my new favorite place. The water was real loud and rushing towards me which i wasn't too thrilled with so I sat myself in the sand and dug a hole. After the water went out a little ways I let Mommy take me down to play in the edge. I had such a good time I ended up getting wet from head to foot. It was a great time! Yesterday, we hung around the house all morning and played outside a little bit. I love playing with my strollers in the driveway. Today we went to a friend's pool. It was cold water. I liked laying in a ring float and Mommy pulled me around. Afterwards, we went over to the playground and I slide down the slide about a hundred times. I think that's it.

Here I am laying on the floor watching my Elmo video. Mommy liked this photo the best. She said she couldn't think of a word to describe my expression but something like sneaky would come close.
I don't know about this photo yet since I'm still asleep but Mommy would title it "didn't quite make it."


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! That picture of Katie Jo sleeping by her bed is just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I don't know how Jay is going to live having two baby girls. It's too sweet!