Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our visit with Uncle Brian

Uncle Brian came for a visit this past weekend and he and Katie Jo got to spend lots of quality time together. Saturday we went to the pool to play and catch some rays. Saturday evening we went to the park and it was the most pleasant weather ever. And for the Lowcountry in late June is a mere miracle. After Katie Jo wore him out running all over the place we went to Wild Wings for dinner. Sunday we stayed indoors mostly since it had turned seasonable hot (at least that's how the newspaper described it). That afternoon we did get to go out to Jay's soccer practice and Katie Jo ran around kicking the ball and having fun. I sat in her stroller. No I'm not kidding. Monday Brian got to experience real "mom" time by going with me to my neighborhood mom's play date. They had a little baby shower for me and the kids got to have cupcakes and juice. We had a great visit and most importantly Katie Jo got to play to her heart's content with her uncle!See, Charleston does have a mountain. The small spec on top is my child.Does anyone else having "The Hills are Alive" playing in their head right now?

No comments: