Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Santa, is there room on your lap for me?"

All I want for Christmas is a good night's sleep. That baby woke up three times: 12:58, 2:00, and 6:30. Katie Jo woke up at 6:30 as well. I told her it was still night time and she needed to go back to sleep. She wanted to read books so I turned on her star light and she was content. I think she read for an hour and then called for us to come get her. I slept until 8 and thankfully Jay wrangled Katie Jo until I could get up.
I also would like a time frame of at least two hours where both children are asleep. I need to do about 10 loads of laundry and pick up the house so I can get it cleaned. And I need to go to the grocery store, and I need to wrap gifts, and I need to pack bags and put away clothes and fold clothes and empty the dishwasher and clean the dirty dishes that are piling up on my counter.

Santa could you just come babysit for a day?

Sorry this was a complaining post only. No pictures.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Oh hunny! I understand!
Santa...come my way too!