Thursday, August 14, 2008

Visit to the upstate

Last week the girls and I traveled to the upstate for some family time. We had a nice visit with everyone and it was good to get in a last visit before my mom had to go back to school and before things got going here with the new school year.

Gran, the girls and I went to the park one day for a picnic and play. Check out the bump on her forehead. That happened within five minutes of our arrival.


Wasn't it nice of Katie Jo to offer to catch me?





Another evening we had my grandparents over for pizza and some pool time.
Papa helping Georgia

Mama with Katie Jo
Yum! Lemon delight!
The big girl got mighty brave while we were there.
Tuesday afternoon we went over to see Papa and G$. Katie Jo loved trying out the keyboard!




A sweet kiss for Papa
Monday Katie Jo and Georgia went over to see Mia since she had the day off work. Georgia enjoyed exploring!
Katie Jo enjoyed lunch outdoors
And some pool time!





No comments: