Thursday, July 02, 2009

Beach Day with Gran

I am WAY behind on the blog. I am going to try and update as much as possible and schedule them to come out once a day as not to overwhelm. There has been so much going on and it has been well documented but not published. So I'll try to keep the commentary brief, the pics few, and the entertainment value high!

This past week my mom, Gran, came for a visit. It was a hectic week and she was a huge help with our crazy schedule. She got lots of time with the girls and we sent her home full. We went to the beach yesterday and had such a great time. Both the girls love the water and it's such fun to watch Katie Jo, especially, swimming with the waves. Georgia got seriously pooped and passed out on Gran for a bit which was nice because it gave KJ and I time together in the water. We had a great visit with Gran and we're glad she came down to see us!



No comments: