Thursday, July 02, 2009

Girl's Weekend June 4-7th

A few weeks ago I had a girl's weekend with two of my old school best buds, Kelly and Elsa. We had a great weekend at a condo at Wild Dunes. We did nothing but talk, lay out, enjoy the beach/ocean, and the pool. It was very relaxing to get away and have some adult time.
We did get out on Friday night and enjoyed dinner at Magnolia's and then some beverages at the rooftop bar at the Market Pavilion Hotel. Where else but Charleston? I love living here! Saturday night we ate at Off the Hook on Sullivan's Island and I highly recommend it for anyone wanting a low-key seafood dinner. We finished up Sunday morning with a brunch at Sea Biscuit Cafe. It was some great eating and once again, highly recommended.
I can't say enough about how relaxed I was after this weekend. Good friends are priceless and the older I get the more I appreciate them.
Jay and the girls did very well without me, as usual, and I'm lucky to have a husband who's not only willing to take them on alone but does a great job!


No comments: