Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Preggars pictures

My neighbor Emily, photographer extraordinaire, took some pregnancy photos of us as a keepsake. She is just great and I was very pleased with how they turned out. These are just a few of my favorites. By the way, she took these in her home! Can you believe that? It looked like studios pics but she has all the equipment and was nice enough to turn her living room into a little studio. Of course the cutest pics were the ones she took at the end of just Katie Jo. The last couple I posted were not posed at all and ended up being the best!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! Those are amazing! What a great keepsake!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done! I hoped to get around to doing these when preggo with John Paul but never did. Maybe next time! GL in the coming days! We patiently await the arrival of Miss Georgia! Enjoy those last few kicks!! You'll be holding her before you know it!
Aunt Jess