Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The problem with same sex households

When we found out we were having another girl there was lots to be excited about: matching outfits, more shoes, and pink never goes out of style. Now that she's here we have found there is one problem: We never know who the other is talking about. For example Jay might say "her diaper is dirty." Who's? Or I'll say, "could you hold her?" Which one? It's like playing "Who's on first?" Oh well, I guess if that's the only problem we encounter then it's not so bad! :)

And here you thought this would be a post on same-sex marriage!! :)

3 comments:

Chessi said...

I remember those days with the twins!! We would forget who we just fed or changed!!! What fun!

Amy Wallace said...

How funny...I have never paid attention to that in my house! Now it will probably drive me crazy!

Kelly said...

We have one of each and STILL get all mixed up! (I blame it on lack of sleep!)