Sunday, September 21, 2008

There's Something About McDonald's

So, I hope you're finding this on Monday morning since it'll be your laugh for the day. And go ahead and laugh because I would.

What your seeing is the effects of my child squeezing a ranch packet a little too hard. We went to McDonald's for dinner and Katie Jo wanted me to open the ranch packet. The plastic kind with the flimsy cover. I wasn't moving fast enough because just as I turned to her and started to say "Don't squee..." it came flying out and went all over me. Jay, as the dutiful husband, said "don't move." He swiftly whipped out his trusty blackberry and proceeded to take a picture. He commented that if this wasn't blog worthy he didn't know what was. So here it is folks and I think it really just wraps up what it's like to be a parent. I'm too old to be embarrassed and too tired to care. I am well aware this conjures up an image from a certain movie as slightly referenced in the title and that alone was just too rich not to snicker about.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Pockets and Shoes said...

I just laughed out loud! I haven't had that happen.......yet.

Faith's Place said...

Oh how funny! That kind of goes along with my latest blog too!!! Never a dull moment when you have young kids. The look on your face is priceless!!!! Thanks for today's laugh!

Kelly said...

What's a Mom to do, except blog about it???
What did we do before blogs?!?

Alli said...

Love that so much!