Wednesday, September 10, 2008

UnbEATable

My friend Kayci told me yesterday about a great deal she got at the local Piggly Wiggly. She has a family of five and the bought a meal that they all could eat and even had leftovers. I didn't really believe her so tonight when I knew I wouldn't have time to cook I took a little trip to the Pig and here is what we got. That crazy amount of food was $9.99! I got a Rotisserie chicken and three sides (mac and cheese, green beans, and cherry cobbler) plus six rolls! It was an amazing amount of food and we definitely will have leftovers. So if you're from this area go to the Pig at the end of Bacon's Bridge Rd. It's at the deli and it's called the Mrs. Mac family special.

Here's little sweetie enjoying her feast!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

i love the pig!!