Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well why didn't you just say so!

Katie Jo is speaking much more clearly and has been saying more phrases these past few months. It is still a constant challenge to understand her. I repeat what I think she has just said and if I'm right she'll say "yes." If I'm wrong then she keeps repeating it and I have to try to listen harder cause she's gonna just keep saying it until someone cries "Uncle!" This video is a perfect example. She was trying to tell me to put the camera down and take a picture of all of us but as you can see it took a while to figure this all out! Please ignore the million times she says "Mommy." I guess I don't answer quickly enough when she says it just once.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She is PRECIOUS!! I love that squeeky voice!! :-)

Amy Wallace said...

Maybe it is the speech pathologist in me but I understood everything she said perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!