Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Few Shots

This weekend flew by! Yesterday we did a whole lot of nothing and I managed to get a two hour nap! That was a first in several months. Last night my friend Kayci and I went out to eat and a trip to Target with out kids. Jay had Mark over with their kids and made Lowcountry Boil. I had a bowl for lunch today and it was YUM! We had church today and this afternoon Katie Jo helped Jay cut the grass. It was a wonderfully relaxing weekend that has ended too soon.

Katie Jo is once again hiding from me since she didn't want her picture taken. I couldn't resist documenting this outfit though.
I love how everything else in motion in this picture except for the one thing that was actually moving!
I couldn't have a picture of KJ without her face having crud on it!
This was her saying, "Come on, Mommy. Come on. Let's find Daddy."
Can you believe this? I looked over and found our azalea's already blooming. What a lovely site.



No comments: