Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine wrap up

We had a great Valentines Day. Katie Jo had a party at preschool. This was the first year she took in Valentine cards and I think she was excited to give them out. She was really excited to get them from her classmates and enjoyed going through all the goodies once we were home. When she woke up from her nap we made our Valentine brew and decorated the cupcakes. We had a special dinner provided from Dominos and then dove into the cupcakes. Jay and I gave them two new books each and so we finished the day by reading them before bed.























3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like yall had a great day. I'm lovin' Katie Jo's boots and Jay is such a good sport with the pictures!

Chessi said...

HEY! I thought of you today. It seems as if we share a passion for Children's Literature. Have you ever read Fancy Nancy by Jane O'connor? It is my girls favorite and so cute! Thought I'd share. Another good one is Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon!

Amy Wallace said...

Your cup cakes look awesome compared to ours!!! Noah and Derrick were both sick on Valentines :( Not very eventful in the Upstate!