Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jellybeans do heal!

Today when we got out of the car Katie Jo was standing too close and I smacked her in the head with Georgia's infant carrier. She started crying and asked me to carry her in the house. When I set her down I asked her if a jellybean would make her feel better. She said yes so I got two (one for each hand!). What she did next was so funny I had to keep myself from laughing out loud. She took them and pressed them both to her temple! Then she went over to Georgia's carrier and noticed she had a scratch on her forehead. She pointed out the boo boo to me and then leaned down and kissed it. With only one jellybean left she took it and touched it to Georgia's forehead! Then she ate it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hilarious!! Sounds like Katie Jo is a sweet big sister!