Sunday, March 02, 2008

Moving South

When Jay went in to get Georgia up from her morning nap he found her peaking at him from above the side. She has taken to pulling up using her bumper and had finally just barely made it all the way up to a standing position. He declared that it was time to move the mattress down. So he did, though thankfully only one level so that when I put her in or take her out I'm not bent completely over the side with my feet lifting off the ground a few inches. She is now safe from tumbling out, for the moment. I'm sure we'll be moving it further in a couple more months. She's getting big fast!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I know what you mean about breaking your back to put them down and get them out. I still think that's why we moved Caroline to her big girl bed so soon, so I coulc get her in and out without killing myself!