Thursday, July 03, 2008

One day with lots of photos

We didn't leave the house today but somehow things kept happening that had to be documented.



Katie Jo and Georgia were playing in KJ's room and it got very quiet. This is usually not a good thing. I checked in on them and found them hiding in Katie Jo's closet! She had put the bean bag in there with lots of toys and Georgia. They were having a grand time!
I asked Katie Jo to make a funny face and this is what I got.
Then she wanted to help Georgia make a funny face for the camera.

Georiga actually didn't mind.
Late this afternoon I put in a Baby Einstein to kill a few minutes and they both watched it intently!
Katie Jo even laughed out loud at several parts.
Then Katie Jo took the seat away from Georgia and this was what Georgia's face looked like. If she could talk she'd probably say, "Mommy, make her give it back!"

This is what the little stinker looked like after bullying her little sister.

And then right when Jay came home from work Georgia managed to climb in to the top part of the hutch on her changing table. I'm impressed. Aren't you?






2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'd say you and Jay are in for a time with those two. These pictures do get me excited to see how Sam and Charlotte interact with each other. I can't believe little Georgia climbing like that!

Judy Johnson said...

I emailed a similar picture of you when you climbed up and in the top drawer of your changing table and got stuck. I heard you wailing and that's where I found you. In the days of no digital cameras, it was one lucky shot!