Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Jay!

Today is Jay's birthday. He is 35 + 2. He started his day off right with a sausage biscuit courtesy of moi. Tonight we'll do a nice dinner at home followed by cake and ice cream. Katie Jo has been super excited about his birthday and we've been counting it down for two and half weeks!
Here is my favorite picture of him and I thought I'd post it since it says so much about him. This photo was taken last year when he went on a weekend trip with guys from Sunday School. They took one of their days and went rock climbing. Jay loves the outdoors and a favorite activity outside is climbing. He looks so rugged with the gear strapped to him with that beautiful background of the mountains. He needs to be able to do more things like this to reduce his stress. I hope when he sees this picture it'll take him back to a day he enjoyed.

Happy Birthday Jay!

2 comments:

April said...

Studly!!
Thanks for the comment and the birthday wishes!!
I sent you an award!! Are these cheesy chainletters in the world of blogging. I just felt like I had to pass it on. It does look cute over in your sidebar!! Get it at my blog!!

April said...

Studly!
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
I sent you a cheesy blog award. Go grab it from my blog. Have a good one!!