Saturday, January 03, 2009

No exaggeration necessary

I have mentioned before that Georgia is a climber. This past month she has really outdone herself. A couple of weeks ago (Dec. 16th to be exact) I was putting away clothes in her room when I heard a strange noise coming from the hall bathroom. I poked my head out and found her sitting in the sink just like below.

She had pulled the foot stool (pictured below) over to the counter, climbed on top and proceeded to use the molding on the cabinets as a foot hold while she hoisted herself up on the counter. From there she settled into the sink to check out the toothbrush holder and surrounding baskets. I was able to see this process after I put her on the ground and she immediately repeated her climb.

Then this morning Jay called me from downstairs. I had to go back to get my camera. He found her sitting on our bathroom counter and had opened a pack of Reese Pieces. They were scattered around her and she was eating them as quickly as her little fingers would allow. She's something else folks!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my! I think you've got your hands full with that little one! Her skills are quite impressive, though!

Judy Johnson said...

If you don't think Georgia has Jay's mouth, just check his reflection in the mirror!