Friday, January 16, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

To make my day a little sweeter I got the final installment of my Christmas gift from Jay. On Christmas Day he gave me a great pair of Sanita clogs in cow print. They were too big and I was truly bummed. They are not cheap shoes but he was able to get them from a friend that drives a shoe truck for a greatly reduced price. So I waited to see what else would come from the truck. Today when Jay met my parents he picked up the new pair and brought them home. I was so excited because even though I liked the cow print the new pair are my total favorite with a crazy pattern and color scheme that will match anything I wear. Well almost anything! So here is my Christmas present that I am just crazy over and they are so comfortable I might sleep in them.

5 comments:

April said...

Loooove the shoes!! Now where did you get them? Did you say friend that drives a shoe truck. Same friend I'm thinkin of? Guess there's not a chance I could get me a pair. Just kidding!! I have not seen these. There's nothing better than a great pair of shoes!

Amber said...

Yep, you're thinking of the right person. I have a feeling he could make a killing selling these things on the side to teachers and moms. I did see this pattern at Mrs. Thompson's shoe store on 29 but they only have a couple of pairs in stock. She carries a lot of Sanita's and there are some unique patterns.

Meredith said...

I saw these at Thompson's too. LOVE them!

Pockets and Shoes said...

What's the name of this print....too cute!

Amber said...

Vegan Professional by Sanita