Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just a few tid bits

After many weeks of food provided by our Sunday School class and then by my MOMS club I am now cooking again. As you can see it is only the best for my family! Katie Jo's new favorite obsession is the magnets on the fridge. She loves to rearrange them while pictures and notes fall to the floor.
I asked her to smile big and this is what I got. Does anyone else notice how similar her expression is to the picture hanging on the fridge?
Such a cute girl with her Daddy's shoes on! That's me passed out on the floor from exhaustion or rather just another day home with two kids.
Mommy with her sweet girls.


1 comment:

Judy Johnson said...

I don't want to damage my June Cleaver image, but we had a remarkably similar meal last week. Stouffer's "Grandma's" Chicken, Vegetables & Rice. Don't tell Mama I fed that to her her son. :-)