Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Labor Day Happenings

During Labor Day weekend Jay and I got to hang out and have dinner with some good friends. It was nice to get away for the night and have fun laughing and catching up with old friends.



I have been friends with the three other people in the below picture for a combined 60 years. Isn't that great? These are the best friends any one could ask for and you'd asked me in high school if I thought I'd still keep up with them so many years later I'd probably said "yeah." There are a couple of other key players missing that will hopefully make their way back at Christmas so we can have our 14th annual gathering.

Amy and her husband Derrick


Elsa was around when we built out pool in the backyard and we had the best time running down the dirt path to the deep end and trying to climb up the other end. It is a 10 ft. deep end so it was quite a task. By the way that was last summer. Just kidding! We were in third grade.
Amy and I have been good friends since sometime during high school. She's the only person I know who broke her leg while playing putt putt.
Here is Kelly holding sweet Georgia. The good lookin guy beside her is my hubbie.

This is Miles. She belongs to Kelly and Eric and is quite possibly the sweetest baby ever. I wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home.
Elsa holding little Georgia.
The gals in the kitchen.
Kelly and Eric the master chef.
Elsa and Jon. They were in first grade together, rekindled at our 10 year reunion, and have been married almost a year!




1 comment:

Alli said...

Love you girls! I hate I missed out on the get together! Well, see you at Christmas, if not before!
:)