Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mia's visit

A couple of weekends ago Jay's mom, Mia, came to visit. She got in late Saturday night with just enough time to visit with Katie Jo before bed and with plenty of time to hold Georgia who doesn't go to bed until she feels like it! On Sunday we all (Mia, Amber, two kids, Joni, her friend Stephanie, and Jay) met in Mount Pleasant at Sticky Fingers for lunch. I saw Babs who was one of my cooperating teachers from student teaching 9 years ago. Good lord I'm old. Anyway after lunch the girls (minus Katie Jo who went back home with Daddy ) went out for some much needed shopping therapy. After I finally got to spend my Ann Taylor gift cards from Christmas we went over to our favorite jewelry shop Hand Picked where Amy and I got some lovely baubles. After that excursion we trekked over to Joni's new pad where we met her roommates two dogs. The dogs were super excited about the baby and loved looking at her. On Monday Mia hung out with the girls before heading back to Lymania. Enjoy the pics.
Here is Georgia in her tutu which you really can't see.
Here is Joni and the two dogs taking in the precious site of a sleeping baby.
Here are Joni and Mia sporting the two extremes of shoes: comfortable and stylish.
Joni's cute house.
I promised Joni I would put this picture on the blog. I set up the timer and we were almost there when "gigantor" jumped up and licked me on the face.
Now the perfect shot!


No comments: